Year of 2018

2017 / 2018 were very good in terms of both professional and personal success. It's been a great learning in both areas.
  • Professional Learnings - Code More, Learn more, Connect more with people, Experiment more ideas. Good with the progress but still we can improve the momentum and speed
  • Personal Learnings - Stay away from relationships which pulls you down in life, Bury some relationships no matters it's family/friends/ potential partners
  • Travel - This year expanded the horizons with nature with Coorg, Madikeri, Dandeli, Chickmangalur, Dharmastala. I slowed down a bit in momentum when things hit the ground in my life. In a way look around and observe and learn to understand there are people who carry heavier baggage than you
  • Charity - Yes a good amount of charity I keep doing it. Whatever I have in my life I hope those bits and bytes lighten up someone's life. Swanthana, Udhavum Karangal, Other medical help, Provisions :). 
Since everything has to be data-based, I plotted data based on my intuition for this year. I know the peaks and lows accordingly I normalized it. 
  • Personal life - Screwed up but stabilized
  • AI work - Ups and Down and Still going
  • Learning - Finally going in the right direction
  • Health - Needs attention Emotional and Physical Wellness
Data - Visualization - Insights - Learnings :)




Looking forward to 2019
Let 2019 be a year of hard work, more milestones of good machine learning projects, built and find meaningful relationships, unload all the old baggage and march forward for a brighter future.

Make every day a little better than yesterday

Apart from books like Subtle Art of Not Giving Fcuk these blogs, videos from Issac Asimov, Jordan Peterson, Tony Robbins and Carl Jung were useful to learn understand different perspectives of Life

Wishes for 2019 are



Keep going, Keep Growing, Keep Learning!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"