Highway Accident - Lessons to Learn

Last night while driving back I observed two wheeler hit by a vehicle. There was a pool of blood and slow moving traffic. It was around 11.30PM. There were many passersby and they were lifting the person to the side of the road. There were vehicles and crowd. He was not wearing helmet. There was a lot of blood spill.

I parked the vehicle a few meters away from the spot. I felt bad for the person. He was in his mid 30's. There were people around and passersby. There were a million thoughts running in my mind

  • The next day for his family
  • How his parents will accept this accident
  • His kids
  • Economic and Emotional Dependencies
  • What it is for a parent to see the death of his own children

After 10~15 mins after I felt ambulance/police would reach I slowly moved on. This thought was running in my head till now. Life ends instantly shattering all the dreams/wishes/ambitions.

This life is a short life, we don't achieve anything by rushing/being more manipulative or selfish.

Slow down / pause life, Its a marathon to run...

Drive Safe and Slow!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"