Remembering my Dad


It's been three years since my Dad passed away. Be it for getting my admission for first standard, fighting for my XI admission both my Mom & Dad struggled for it.

Our heated debates on choosing Hindi as a second language. Always he used to set me a high bar in both education and professional life.

As time progressed the gap between us widened and yes time flies. He always wanted a four-wheeler. A year ago I got a four-wheeler but my Dad wasn't there. Things my parents wanted me to achieve in my life took time.

He was known for his passion for work. There is both good and bad in every person around us. If we keep judging everyone we will be left alone. Sometimes it's better to be kind and spend the time than just regretting with past memories. I am not sure If I fulfilled all my duties as a son.

Probably I learnt everything late in my life :(. The differences we have with people in our life is nothing when compared to our short timeframe of life. Letting the kindness grow in us is what matters in the end.

Sometimes loneliness does give the required mindfulness to understand our life in detail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"