Stages of missing something close to your Heart - Day 28

I missed my Terrano for 3 weeks. This 3 week has been a different perspective of life
  • Guilt - Initial 10k I did drive a bit harsh but later I slowed down and drove gently. There is a bit of guilt. Did my driving result in fuel injector issue?
  • Respect - The issue happened while driving back from Hubli. Even with the issue I slowly drove the vehicle. I have huge respect for it. It was performing poorly but I didn't want to screw it up. I am grateful for it for the 20k I drove, the ups and downs, my lonely drives, all my good bad moods it was my companion to look up to
  • Missing Days - I felt bad with all dirt, dust, engine condition after the trip. You have bought it with so much love you should maintain it well too. It took a while for parts missing. I was a bit desperate initially but again it resulted in being at home, studying at weekends. I had full faith in Surya Nissan team. Bunch of amazing folks.  It feels like a family. 
  • The beautiful day - Today when I saw it. It was like a blessing. The engine sound was like a cry of a newborn baby. Excellent service and drive felt like smooth and consistent. I touched my Terrano and prayed with respect, gratitude before starting off. The things I missed in it developed my gratitude for it.
  • Health check-up - After few weeks gap, it came back like a monster. The stunning finish, awesome service. Felt like even I got to service my thoughts and life to at times like how I got my Terrano boosted to 2.0
Thank you, my dear Terrano. My friend, My companion in all my Ghost Rides.

Welcome back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"