Emotional Wellness Day #16 - Closure - Acceptance - Self Aware Self

Debating on past events, emotions, reactions and trying to repeat it again is a worthless pursuit. In a nutshell, the events have ended. Finding fault/ playing it back will serve no good purpose. Life holds the key and lock for every act we are involved with.

Key is to look at it as a point of reference and look with a bit of kindness and accept we are all humans, don't find fault stay kind. Sooner or later things will be fine. 

Live a life where each day adds up to the purpose. However little let there be meaningful progress. 

Let's Keep Going!!!

I lived a beautiful life Wondering this is all I am
Life was beautiful like the sun shining
I was filled with joy and enthusiasm
Those moments of failure pursuing my goals hit me hard
Those moments of people leaving me broke me down
It was dark and there was no hope
I wandered to find myself only to be lost again
Some stars need darkness to shine
I found my stars in the darkness
I understood I am an outlier
To be truly alive and walk on what you believe, you have to be an outlier
The new me taught me to be humble, kind and patient
At last thanks life for making me understand life is short, embrace kindness
Keep Learning, Stay Focused, Keep Growing
Leave a little sparkle wherever you go

Happy Living!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"