Startup Idea - Emotional Wellness - I own my data

App that will collect data about activities, communication and report you with insights about your activities

The difference is

  • It will collect your data from applications (UberEats, Paytm, WhatsApp...) you provide access to 
  • It will anonymize your user information to generate crowd intelligence
  • Option to destroy it with your consent (Charge a little$) - Revenue Model
  • Recommend you based on data we collected 
  • The purpose is for emotional wellness (Online Time Spent / Emotional wellness by parsing your text / communication)

Hope this idea works safeguarding both privacy and anonymity. Today I don't have an option to erase my data from google / twitter / linkedin. When I sign-up I *never read* (My-Bad) all the terms and agreements. I hope sometime we will find companies which will delete data with our consent.

Happy Thinking!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"