Emotional Wellness - Day #9 - The trust of Intuitions

More often the lessons of past come with us as baggage in the future. The thoughts/habits / closed circles of parents influence lot of our thoughts.

Can we completely liberate ourself from the influences?
Assume you cease to exist from tomorrow what would you do differently today?
Have I seen/learned enough about the world to die with pride?
Did I teach / help / contribute to someone whom I am not related to?
What's my goal for a Social Cause, Why can't I spend the rest of my life for something that is bigger / better and useful for others?

The Deep network in everyone's mind has the same fears, hope, insecurity, scars.

To move to Develop Kindness, humility, optimism, generosity and shared the knowledge we need to keep the mind open, embrace everything, pause the thoughts and slow down and accept life than reacting every single event.

Thinking State!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"