Emotional Wellness - Day #18 - Focus - The key for everything

I went for a long walk alone in a stretch, After going for a mile I hit upon a block, I stumble and find it had hurt me enough, after a bit of scrutiny and pause, I walk forward the next mile, Again, I was hit by another obstacle. Mmmm, I stop look back and observe what did I do wrong for getting hit, After a brief pause, I again start walking. After a few miles, I pause and look around if those blocks are still there. Here the time to pause, time to reflect, time to recover is all part of the journey. For every few steps we go forward we look back or look around to observe, understand and reflect.

When we are focused to move forward irrespective of the things that happen around us, We will be reaching our destination faster than the rest. I always keep focussing on things I wanted to understand, absorb all the knowledge around us. I really hope to make big in AI for a social cause. I keep failing with Startup Ideas but I keep learning with every failure.

Life is good when I am with books, Life is great when I feel I have learned something newer today. I wish I find someone who has the same vision and perspective for startup. Keep Learning, Keep Growing

Keep in mind, Go faster so that you can live life more, learn more, Make the best use of knowledge, Rest in books, Learn from books. 

I wish to smile at death for all the learning I carry with myself and hope to be an inspiration  

Happy Learning!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"