Emotional Wellness #Day #10 - Personal vs Professional growth

Life is good professionally even when personal space and emotions are not going great. I think both are inversely proportional in my case. The lonely nights and moments of the long drive where many ideas, thoughts, learning, continuously coding gave me the focus, pride and a bit of more perspective on things I wanted to know better.

Practice the same kick 10000 times and be better at it - Bruce Lee

Amidst all personal crisis, there is a ray of hope, thoughts, learning to broaden the perspective.

Keep Learning, Keep broadening your perspective, Keep growing!!!

Even my PC wallpaper seem to auto-suggest something coming in the horizon


Happy Learning!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"