Feeling Emotions or Understanding Perspectives #Day #14

Looking back at 2018, I have immense respect for the time, the lessons life gave me.

It broke me to build me up emotionally
It showed me failures and gave me rewards for resilience
It showed me the lowest point of life to make me Strong, kind and patient
Success made me humble, failures made me passionate of next step for success

I turn to people/books/ ted talks/travel for answers which I don't have anywhere to look up to. Some answers I find in books, some answers in travel, some answers looking at other people lives, some answers when I feel the emotions.

We all look out to get the spark / feel the spark to understand more about ourself. A blessed year.

Keep learning and keep growing!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"