Self Promotion on Quora

I do have an account in quora, I offer my perspectives and opinions. Some things I do not do are
  • Sharing Selfies
  • Sharing pictures of things you own
  • Self-promotion
Some of the answers I observed in 'What have you achieved in this decade'
I observe
  • Professional growth
  • Education and achievements
  • Growth and achievement of Kids 
But I do not observe
  • Any Social Activity
  • Anything about Teaching
  • Rational thoughts / Involvement in Society as a whole
Indeed everyone who is born has to leave this place one day. We have to live more than we live for ourselves and the people around us. A deep sense of teaching, making things better, have some goals to leave a rational thought often keeps hitting my head hard.

We chose to leave people who are not aligned with our vision. Life is not just about marriage, career, money. Beyond all those, What I have contributed beyond that matters. I hope to teach upto 10 Million people by sharing tech articles / short youtube learning videos / mentoring/blogging etc. A bigger goal but yes this is the way how I feel I can best contribute.

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"