My Story #2 - The Evil in Me

This I remember the incidents that my mom beat me up. There is a plant that would attract snakes. This plant I don't remember the exact name. My mom doesn't believe in those beliefs.

The plant used to blossom white flowers. I was scared of the snake. I had an evil idea to kill the plant. Killing the plant is not a bad idea compared to the way I killed the plant. I poured hot water on the plant to kill the plant. I feel shameful for this act. I was scared of the snake so I poured hot water. My mom felt really angry about this incident. She beat me for the way / my thinking how could someone think this crooked.

I feel sorry even today for the endless fights with my mom. She did her level best but I guess I was inherently experimenting, trying my own beliefs.

That act/thinking is something evil that I could have avoided.

Happy Reading!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"