My Story #4 - Scolding my Dad when I was 2 Years Old

I had a craze for the bus all throughout my childhood. Even today I have the same craze for cars. I used to collect all the car pics from papers and stick them in the door. During 90's I remember pasting Peugeot, Opel, Daewoo, Esteem and Sumo at that time. I also kept looking in Hindu Ads for second-hand cars for 50K/60K. I was close to 35 when I got my SUV. That is another long story how I got :)

This is when we went for buying groceries. My dad used to work in Railways. We used to go once every month as a family to buy groceries. After the shopping was done. We were waiting to board the bus. As usual, I got myself lost looking at buses.

We were 5 of us. All my siblings and parents went and boarded. My elder sister figured out I am missing. This would have been a few minutes. I recognized I am alone and started crying. There were few elder people who consoled me and I was crying hopelessly.

Then my dad came back and took me. In that moment of anger, I asked him in Tamil (Ne yellam oru appava, Means Are you a good father if you leave me alone). When my mom told me during my early ages I remembered partially its only my mistake to get lost in my own world.

It would be more than 30 years now, looking back that moment is something I recollected how a 2-year son went missing and scolded his father after they connected back.

Happy Reading!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"