Life

My perspective of Life

Astrology - No star can make your life shife unless you make an effort to make your life meaningful

Breakup - Maturity means your memories don't stop you going forward as you accept past as a blessing, kindness, and lesson

Hope - I know I’m not perfect but that does not stop me correcting myself to be the best version of myself

Coding - Coding every day makes you a better programmer

Purpose - Get Back to the best version of self-aware self

Creativity - Constant thinking to find small improvements

Career - Don’t believe a career is based on what you do currently. Always be agile and willing to learn new things in your field of interest

Education - Keep education always a priority. Have the habit of learning, experimenting always

Purpose - "When its time to die there is a pleasure when you have utilized your life, learned as much as possible, enjoy this one lifetime" - Isaac Asimov

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"