My Story #7 - 2 marks more in 12th

I was school first in the 10th. Yea, I didn't study in a top-notch school. I studied at the Railway School. I am happy with the education and the environment. This goes to my 12th exams. I studied at Don Bosco, Tirupattur. All the toppers from every place were here. 11th / 12th I felt like I am gone. From a pond, I went to see several sharks in the ocean.

I found the differences in how to write to score, how scoring is done, how to reverse engineer. Tuition for maths, physics, and Hindi. I really don't know if all that education had helped me practically but again the only way to progress is with marks. Money needs a job, job needs education and marks.

There was this guy topper Santosh. Something he commented on me I felt bad. I was thinking in the final exam I need to score at least a mark more than you.

I was never a topper during my 11th / 12th. I was between 10-15 only. This was just a thought. Finally, when the marks came in 12th I was 2 marks more than him :)

I was happy in a way I took revenge silently for the insult :). I still hate marks to judge anyone but you get judged only based on marks, education, and salary.

Everything has made me more of a materialistic animal. To thrive you need to keep fighting it out to go up. Knowledge is an incremental investment. Your ideas never sleep even when you sleep. All these years only made me feel its better to be a good medium of education to bridge students and industry.

I hope these stories someday inspire someone to keep going with tough times. Everyone is a hero in their own life. We need to look at life with more kindness and compassion. Keep going!!!

Happy Reading!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"