Ten Year Journey (2011-2020)

Some of the key achievements in the past 10 years

Professional Life
Initial Years
  • Setting up QA Team, KT, Building Tools for Environment Setup
  • Performance Testing using Custom Tools, LoadRunner
Past 5 Years
  • Completing my Masters in Data Science
  • SQL Server Inmemory Migration Complete Analysis and Recommendation (After my recommendation this got implemented within a year :)) 
  • Retail Analytics Architecture (AWS / GCP / Azure) (After my analysis same template was there in new product architecture :). Correlation, not causation :))
  • Innovation participation in AI / ML in 2017/18 for Sales Analytics, Emotion Analytics
  • Evaluation of Consolidated Enterprise / Azure BI
  • Winning Affine Hackathon for Cab Forecast, Winning TRS hackathon for sweethearting
  • Filing 2 Patents in TRS
  • Teaching and Reaching out in different forums/mediums
  • SmartExit Implementation
  • 1 Patent part of Masters
  • 1.5 Million views in blogging in 10 Years
Personal Life
  • Lost my Dad in 2015
  • Couldn't settle down due to my own personal problems
  • Health deterioaited a bit
  • Almost bald :)
  • Ghost Driver, Personal Life is a different kind of storm. Hoping to write a book on my moments of Life that broke me and that made me
Moving on, Hoping to make this decade more of learning and teaching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"