My Story #3 - Intelligence of My Mom to Score my Knowledge

This is also during the third standard I believe. This incident is a life-changing moment. I was a careless guy during my initial years.

It was a science exam I believe. We used to carry the brown cardboard for exams. I don't remember writing anything for the exam :). I came back home at 3.30PM. I hardly knew the actual exam will start at 3.30PM.

My mom was tired after the day's work. I had two more siblings. They were also having exams during that time. Question papers will be provided at that time. We will have a copy of the same.

I don't remember writing anything credible except selecting random answers from multiple-choice questions. I never remembered anything which I didn't believe or understand the way it works.

I got a good chemistry teacher 10th Suryanayana sir because of him I remember atoms, molecules, electrovalent, covalent bonds. Education was a mere belief in remembering and rewriting facts. That's what was taught as education.

Coming back to this incident, Yea, My mom gave me a piece of white paper and asked me to write answers, I had no idea what I wrote in the exam. Definitely, you cannot expect me to write anything then :). After glancing through it for some time I gave my mom a blank white paper.

There is a catch, My mom doesn't know English. If I had to do it now, I would write something to fill up the pages :).

This moment was the turning point of my life where my mom accessed I know nothing. After this, I had an amazing tuition teacher who forever changed my life to become a good student.

Happy Reading!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"