My Story #6 - Caught during preparation only :) before exams

This dates back to my 4th / 5th standard days. I was poor in Hindi. Hindi was always a tough language in my Life. In my later years, Hindi only helped to connect with potential life partners but nothing worked though.

I wasn't sure of repercussions but somehow was prepared to copy the exam. My strategy was to write it below the sandal. It used to be the rubber slippers which are very common.

I started writing content for it. I never knew I will be caught while preparation only. My sister was the invigilator who promptly alerted my mom followed by which I got good blessings.

Finally, it was a failed attempt in preparing to copy. I had to erase what I wrote even before attempting to copy.

Happy Reading!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"