My Story #1 - The suspect


This I remember vaguely when I was in the third standard. My teacher's name is Hosana / Vasanti, I don't remember. This happened in my third standard. It would be 1989 - 1990 year. 10 paisa was missing from a student.

He informed the teacher. This happened in Railway School, Jolarpet. My Dad worked in Railways. My dad, I have always seen him in white and white. Well dressed, groomed. The teacher asked everyone to check their bags and inform them if there is some money kept. Everyone checked in their school bags. I too had a school bag, the usual rectangular box and old-style 90's bag made of cloth material.

I checked it and found the 10 paise in my bag. After the search, everyone said what's in their bag. I showed up the 10 paise. I had no idea how it came. I think maybe someone popped it in my bag. I haven't got that habit at that point in time.

The teacher then asked the question, Is this guy a regular offender. The whole class stood quiet. Then the teacher let me give the 10 paise to that guy. The story ended there. In the circumstance, I was a suspect but then since I didn't have any previous history it ended without any further update

I will keep writing all the moments I remember. I will write out the good/bad in me. In the end, I want to die with a clear conscience. I don't want to carry any burden.

Happy Reading!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"