Chaos and Creativity

When everything goes fine there is no room to think beyond the comfort zone. When you are not comfortable with
  • Your Work
  • Your Vision
  • Your Goals
  • Your Life
  • Your Partner
  • Your Environment
You start searching for your environment that meets your vision, goals, and life. A day when you feel 'I can make this idea work','This idea has the potential','I can make it work'. This belief makes you keep pushing boundaries to make your ideas work.

We live only for a short time. Two things need to be accomplished. What I can contribute from my end, How I can live my life at my best, What do I leave behind. A firm commitment to education, willingness to learn till death, work as long as possible and as much as possible, Be a catalyst of technology. Bridge both education and industry.

Money is for survival, Learning is for motivation to do something big, Teaching is for the Satisfaction and inspires others to do big.

Personally, I may be flawed, I am also a human, I do have all my flaws and negativity. But I certainly hope, work to push my boundaries for learning, earning and teaching.

Job fills your pockets
Learning feeds the mind
Teaching feeds the soul

Keep Going!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"