The Human missing in the Coder

Today went around complete Bangalore and places where I worked 9 years back. Cunningham road, way to the airport. I had to meet one of my close friends. Life is too short and unpredictable.

We can never truly find anyone who accepts us as what we are. Life is beyond money, beyond titles, beyond education. Its so closed and narrowed that I miss looking around things. Somewhere the race of passion killed the little things of life. Often the passion and the goals do rip us apart and walk towards our ambition.

A little bit of kindness and a slow-down to pause and enjoy life is important. I feel bad for many things of the past. Sometimes I wish I could change things. It's very difficult to balance the ego/conflict of decisions vs being in the limits.

We, humans, carry the most lethal weapon in the form of emotions. Emotional maturity, kindness, acceptance never comes even when we age. The strong beliefs, its either my-way or no-way. Only thing I pray for my end in my life is momentary death than any prolonged illness.

Hoping to slow down and move with life going forward...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"