Beauty of Life

Last night I had to take my Black Beast Terrano for a Quick ride. It was midnight I went on the road, I wanted to quickly refill diesel and air. It was cold, calm and perfect to conquer the world. I reached Shell and asked the person to fill v-power diesel. After Diesel, I asked for Aircheck. Meantime a TS number Creta came and stopped in front of my vehicle. A guy in 20's with a bunch of girls (over packed). For a moment I looked and felt I have some space too :). He walked out and got snacks for all the pretty girls in the Creta, I looked at that and felt. He is chasing girls instead of dreams. I neither have that time nor interest for such things. I felt happy feeling the breeze and the mild winds. I paid 10 bugs for the guy and started off to disappear for a ride.

The consumeristic world, run for attention, impress someone, live a life not living what you want to be, taught to live this way to feel this is a fulfilled life.

Being an outlier is far better than getting carried away in the crowd. Choose Kindness, Stay Focused, Keep Learning!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"