Emotional Wellness - Day #37 - Optimism and Declutter

Most of my Days I have series of Alarms set @ 6plus to get ready. These days my ride time changed to 8. I was aware during all the 6-7 interval for every alarm. Finally, I slept during 7-8 window.

This was a 'past' setting I forgot to declutter. This clean-up was done today. Again finding a ride-share was next to impossible. It was almost 9. I was catching up on options uber /bus/split shares.

Finally after a pause of 15 mins spotted a driver with 100% route match. Landed up in office there was too much traffic on road.

Lessons Learnt
  • Lot of things which we don't declutter ends up in our habits
  • When there are no options at that moment, still your time will come and opportunities will arrive, Keep Looking out
  • Life has lot more similarities with rides, identifying the right people for long term relationships, good business partners, great friends are all key drivers in life
  • Stay alive, Stay hopeful, Stay Focused

Have an Optimistic and Positive Day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"