Emotional Wellness - Day #33 - People in our life

This life is also like a moving train. People on board and exit at different intervals and situations. Sometimes some passengers leave us with beautiful memories, some leave us with beautiful lessons. When we detail our life we know a lot more on emotions and the small things that impact us. I don't remember my life by pictures but from the experience and things, I read back from my posts. Every year and every person within our family, work, friends do leave us with lessons for future life.

Had the usual conversations with my good friend Bala. We keep failing on our startup ideas. But we still carry the passion to Succeed one day.

Find beauty in the little things of life. Let the kindness and empathy make us happier and content with the self.

Keep Learning, Keep Going, Spread a little kindness everywhere!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"