Emotional Wellness - Day #36 - What Good is bound to happen will happen, Stay Positive

Today is an excellent day for a positive start. Whatever happened inspired me a lot of optimism. Today cabs, buses are off from the road. I initially planned for rideshare. Around midnight it got canceled. While I slept I thought I will take office cab. The time I woke up it was already late. I checked google maps and uber. As usual, it was showing high prices. I was thinking to drive down or take uber or ride share. I needed time to get ready. After an hour I got ready. I was still thinking to take my vehicle.

After seeing a few drivers an old ride share pal showed up and I joined the drive. I finally reached office. From uncertainty to doubts, doubts to unavailability, suddenly you find someone going in the same way. The same applies to life. With the same optimism and dedication, we can hope for positive things in life, new people, new relationships, more kindness, more optimism and brightness in us.

I have had problems right from my birth, first standard admission, XIth Admission, College Admission, No Placement, Initial Startup issues, First Job Issues, Late career issues. Every one does masters in 20's, I ended up doing in 30's. I enjoyed all the late learning in my Masters.

The amount of experience life gave me it just made me more humble, kind, hardworking, patient. 

Keep going, Go Conquer the World, Let there be more hope, peace, and optimism.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"