Consistency - Commitment - Focus - Discipline

This read was a bit interesting. It reflected some of my thoughts

  • Publishing a book (One day I hope to consolidate the posts and make it a simple know-life book)
  • I have prepared a few of course materials. I am preparing some more
  • Teaching makes me more passionate about technology, learning, seeing new perspectives

Some quotes / lines I felt impressive
“Within every obstacle is a chance to improve our condition.” -Ryan Holiday, The Obstacle Is the Way

"People who automatically attract enormous success do so by making every obstacle an opportunity."

“If you want enormous success, you must become more.” -Jim Rohn

""Strict mental boundaries and commit to intensely focused work times"

Success is attracted to those who are:
Consistent in a world of impatience
Committed in a world of inconstancy
Focused in a world of distraction

“The world gives to the givers and takes from the takers.” -Adam Grant

Keep Going!!! Stay Humble and Focused!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"