The dark night with Dying Battery and High Spirits


I am posting this note in a race against dying battery. After a lot of failures in 2017/2018. Today is a day to remember for the motivation and perseverance to continue to focus rigorously on Analytics.
Apart from personal ups and downs, emotional issues, there is a constant battle to live up to our dreams and principles.

I am indebtly thankful to many kind people in my circle.

Stay focused and continue going forward
Feel the regret / pain and let it heal
Become the best in things that you do
Stay humble and have empathy
A little short frame of life, Make it more meaningful and beautiful

Thank you for the blessing I got today. It motivates me to be better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"