Critical thinking

I have always been dependent on someone at any point in my life. I still remember depending on my dad for his comments on studies, debating, arguing for marks/ranks. As every Indian mom handling both home chores and kids was always a challenge for my mom. It's all like growing up from a middle-class family. School tuition marks grades. A few moral stories and importance of education did help to continue to focus on education. But lately, I understand critical thinking is more important than test-taking skills. I really admire Geoff Hinton for his decades on focus on AI. I would rather lean on critical lifetime thinking than being a Ph.D. or publishing papers.Emotionally too we need to be independent. I felt this dependency on people always made me keep someone in my circle to fit the emotional needs. Getting the freedom in life to be totally alone without anyone to look up is a blessing. It took a lot of time and energy to be totally alone emotionally and practically.

Being logical and the emotional is a critical trait. It takes years and ages to master oneself. We need continuous focus and persistent efforts to be in a really self-sustained mode.

Focus, passion, relentless focus on learning and keeping the end goal in mind is super critical to be good and best on what you do. Becoming Buddha in corporate life is not easy but focus on truly independent in everything and still have the critical thinking ability matters.

Time to go back and start learning. Laser focus, determination, time-bound goals and inner peace matters in life.

Happiness Redefined and Re-loaded!!!Happy Learning!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"