My School

I studied in Railway Mixed High School, Jolarpet. I was 1997 passed out. Today I went to check out the school, All I could spot was abandoned buildings. It was a 120+ years old school left to die.



  • This used to be HM room, Physics Lab. There used to be buildings behind this. At this stage, I have spoken sometime during 8th, 9th, 10th for the Elocution competition. 


  • This used to be a staff room and 1-5 sections. Most of the other older buildings have been demolished. This looks abandoned.


  • From the road could spot only shady names, Seems left to die


Everything seems to be a memory erased. In the vibrant, lively days now there are only things in your memory. Life goes too fast. What was so familiar at some point in time will never be a part of the time at some point in time. Railway School, Those setups were indeed a good memory, Now seeing all the old abandoned buildings gave me a little shock.

The schools, quarters everything now seems let to die. 

Keep Going!!! Life is Short!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"