Catalog of failures

My life by itself has a lot of drama, tragedy, happiness, sadness, and alone walking. 
  • Startup idea failures
  • Multiple rejections in patents
  • Crazy failures in the relationship (Ghosting, No from parents, call of after marriage dates fixed)
  • It's okay to be single but sometimes loneliness kill
  • If you can't succeed personally or professionally it kills you internally :)
  • Sex is cheap, lust is cheap, money is greed - you can label as you like but that is all part of expectations as we grow up
  • Don't know to say how mature or damaged I am, mmm sometimes I just look up to stars to forget everything
  • You have to numb your pain if you have to hope for an optimistic future

Today I heard Jacob sir passed away in covid wave2, the one who used to run a restaurant opposite my apartment. Had seen him every day past 5 years till covid. He is still in my eyes, the cheerful person, People vanish one day, Life goes on. Felt bad on hearing the news. He was 60+ I guess, a very active, engaged person.

Sometimes you need to let go of everything in life!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"