Working in Bangalore vs Chennai

Bangalore

  • Good setup, Less dust
  • No noise pollution
  • Can pause and come back
  • Need to manage food, everything

What worked

  • Bit of organized

What failed

  • Poor health
  • Spoiled with cascading issues
  • Late-night ginger tree
  • Excess Biryani

Chennai

  • Shutdown and come back
  • Adhoc work setup
  • Good home food
  • No walk/commute / Noise pollution nonsense neighbor dogs endless noise
  • After construction noise, this is new noise

What worked

  • Focused work 
  • Good health

Have to balance both Health and Life. In a way, for me, my mom needs to keep cooking always. At least me being in Bangalore I can give her a break. She has been struggling for me for so many years with all my tantrums.

Keep Thinking!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"