How You want to be remembered

Sometimes your thoughts awaken while you are at sleep. This question how I want to be remembered

How do I want to be remembered?

  • 'Y' we do this way ? Question everything
  • Empathetic mindset
  • Learning mindset
  • Ask the right 'questions' even if it is not 'okay' to ask
  • Stay curious
  • Stay kind
  • Travel as you like it
  • Trust less, Think more
  • Be an outlier
  • Money < Knowledge < Health. Focus on Health and Knowledge, Money is a by-product
  • Die with fewer regrets

What I don't want to be thought of?

I don't want myself or my thoughts to focus on

  • Calculative mindset
  • Money minded
  • What's in it for me ?
  • 'Visibility Guy'

 Keep Thinking!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"