Thoughts about Life

[Little Boy] - Is everyone around you truthful to you
[Life] - You be truthful instead of expecting them to be

[Little Boy] - I am I know myself
[Life] - Life is a reflection, When you don't have anything in your intentions, Move on, Don't worry

[Little Boy] - Why do people close to us hurt the most
[Life] - Life is short, We don't know if we will be there tomorrow, We don't understand and accept each other, You live life changing everything

[Little Boy] - Its better to be alone than finding a company for sake of it
[Life] - Finding the right company matters

[Little Boy] - This life makes me feel its all artificial and drive by needs and demands of world
[Life] - Find the part of world and environment where you fit in

[Little Boy] - I pause life when I miss the peace in Life
[Life] - Build walls to keep the kind self, Build bridges to grow the kind  self

[Little Boy] - Do people really care in this world
[Life] - Do you really care for all the emotions

[Little Boy] - Yes I do but I also question
[Life] - Time will answer, Stay Kind, Keep Going!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"