Day #68 - Child - Kid - Boy - Man - Boy - Child (Cycle of Life)

As a curious child, I was amazed at everything I saw
As an adamant child, I made sure I take a larger pie as I was a foodie
As a careless child, I was never bothered about studies until the third standard
The spark of education came when I was studying 3rd Standard
My mom made me feel you will end up jobless if you don't study
I am a conceptual, empirical learner. Experimenting, Exploring were my ways to learn
The child was lost in due course and the boy was studious
I was a local champ until my High school
The boy was lost and was a paper-based expert all through the college days
The boy was lost to find the passion with paper-based marks
The days of Google and download slides and learn added more frustration
I met several experts in my field who were from Non-IT background but they heavily influenced me to be what I am today
After 30, I wanted to go back to the same curious, passionate learning child
I code every single day to become a better code
I want the next generation to learn in the most passionate way possible
The boy who lost to become a man became a boy finally
The boy will become a curious child and a passionate Learner
Never let the child in you die, Live the life with the knowledge and creativity!!!!

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"