Day #64 - Perspectives on Life and Emotions

Pain
Pain blocks thinking
Pain blocks understanding
Pain changes the direction of life

Power of Emotions
Awareness of emotion from pain is the power
Pain, fear, desire drives most part of the thinking
Creativity, curiosity, passion takes the front seat 

Being Immortal
Reproduction is a way of evolution and beats morality
But in this process, we create more dumb species

Lessons from my Father
He was always instrumental in challenging my limits
As time goes I feel the same trait to do better at work reflects in me

Lessons from my Mother
Her kindness, protectiveness every time is something I will remain indebted
We debate, disagree but again I have the freedom after all the debates

In the end, life is divided into two parts
Good times do well in things you love to do
Tough times do something for social cause/help someone in need
Good times and Tough times are a cycle so it keeps repeating and makes us kinder, simpler and optimistic about life

Live Well, Stay Kind and Stay Focused!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"