Rejection is Redirection

  • Failure does not mean that we should stop. We must reevaluate, make improvements, and move forward. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation! 
  • I'm going to allow myself to be sad for a day but WILL move on.
  • I going to ask for feedback, other opportunities in the company, and let my recruiter know that I WILL be applying again.
  • I'm going to succeed in my next role. I WILL become a more competitive applicant and gain more experience.
  • I'm going to focus on what's next! I have a midterm tomorrow 
  • After Rejection Our next Effort MUST be more impactful
  • Rejection is difficult because 99% of the time, they they are not within your control.

Keep Going!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"