Dual minds

Two things I missed in the past few days

#1. I was in ATM, I was thinking about whether to buy chicken or get some fruits. In that thought, I left an ATM card. I went out for few mins then recognized. When I came back card was not there but someone had kept it on the left side. Thanks to the gentleman. It was a big relief.

#2. Today I went out to find a tender coconut shop. The shop seems closed then went for breakfast. In that thought of not finding I missed to get change for money I paid. In return, he called and gave me change

Whenever I am in a dual mind I miss whatever I am doing currently. Age is catching up possibly. I hope to die in good health. I don't want to be a burden nor live a life depending on anyone. Too soon I think I am done with Life :)

When death comes calling smile and kiss death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"