Beliefs

When I solve, find patterns with AI why I can't find a solution for partner search

One looks better than another, I am too confused about who is right

When both like it looks like heaven, when one person likes and another does not it feels like hell

Faces are beautiful when attitude shows up the interest goes down

Many failures have pushed hopes and its like namesake or go with leftover options

You say I don't have masters, I got it

You say not much wealthy, I had to strive to save

When I got it, I lost my looks :) 

Now finding someone equal is also difficult, You have gone through a struggle to become a master at what you are good at. Why would you go for someone who has no similar mindset?

In the end, it was a pleasure of struggle, to overcome and prove others wrong, this is another way to live succeed

Be yourself, Believe your own trail, never follow nor preach, go with what is right for you!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"