My Learning's

About myself

Where I could not accept it?
  • Lack of empathy
  • Lies
  • Betrayal

Where I struggle during some situation
  • Always being too nice
  • Always think from solving perspective than going forward
  • More empathy sometimes and less practical sometimes
  • Emotional mind vs heart in decisions
  • Building bridges and breaking myself
Sometimes you break yourself by building bridges / repairing bridges. Bridges that broke me gave a cascade effect on my life. Maybe I started feeling it's okay to break bridges.

Never give anyone pain for the time they shared in projects, life, friendship. Be loyal or walk away but don't live on parasite friendships or relationships. 

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"