Morality

Few things that come up often these days in news channels are
  • Child abuse
  • Violence against women
  • Suicides
Child abuse - People in close family circles, neighbors, familiar circles are the offenders, Even kids of 14~16years. How self-critical are we about sex education. What awareness have we created? With a lot of digital access, it becomes even easier to misinterpret/fall prey to lust. 

Morality - Does morality mean all limits are only within my family? Why don't I see them as my siblings/child as a child? This related to upbringing, Everything is part of life. Why shy away from talking about Sex and then be silent towards these crimes. Its time to talk about what we need to correct than assuming all is well.

What we can't do for our near and dear ones we should not do it for any stranger
Do the right thing even if no one is watching

Violence against women - This is a cascade effect of unemployment, job loss, financial crisis leads to dowry demands, crisis in relationships. How the economy is built fundamentally reflects the failures. The mindset to live with perspectives of planning, learning, saving is not there. We are prone to celebrations, showoffs, debts, and living for the sake of society. 

Suicides - Everything has become instant. Changing relationships, Changing principles. Emotional maturity, handling failures/rejections, and resilient mindset seem absent among the masses. Life does not become secure with wealth. Life becomes secure with the right mindset and attitude. 

I know I am imperfect, I am correcting myself. I will keep correcting until my last moment of Life. Stay Kind, Stay Curious!!!

Mindset - I can employ child labor as it does not affect my children. They have to work because they can't afford education
Problem - You cannot go far if you go alone. What if a doctor dies inside a child unable to afford education


Mindset - I studied, I am rich. I can afford it. His karma makes him be in Poverty
Problem - With Equal opportunities in education, we can afford to empower, uplift people. Poverty reflects the failure of the system.


Mindset - These people have no values, their upbringing is bad
Problem - Alcoholic, Dropouts reflect the poor system. The current system that fosters the best and uproots the under-privileged results in a widening gap of skillsets, employability


Mindset - Everything is in accordance with the law, We follow the law
Problem - Law of humanity is more important than the law of land. Nature has a way to balance inequality in due course.


Mindset - We are easy to judge than thinking about fellow people
Problem - Everything boils down to morality, don't tag it with religion



Mindset - I am a mute spectator, I don't need to worry about it
Problem - We have to grow together or perish together, We need a system that helps peaceful coexistence



All Pics Source - Pinterest

Hope we recognize our flaws and start correcting them!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"