Life perspectives

My mom takes care of me more than I deserve. We had a lot of disagreements/perspectives. I think it's beyond certain aspects some people will never let us down no matter how many times we fail their expectations. Someone who is a key driver for my motivation, success is my mom. At some point in life, losing something for people who have always done well for us also seems valid.

Anything that needs approval needs to sustain and pass both with time and patience. Disagreement is fine, but patience is key. Finding the right relationship is patience winning over disagreements.

If you don't have such traits go with your parent's choice. In the end, take help when you can't spot your match.

Keep Thinking!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"