The Life of Learning's

When I was young
I was amazed with Cars!
I never understood education only marks mattered
When I passed my 10th I wished to become Engineer (Inspired from neighbor)!

When I was in high school
I studied every subject separately never correlated the concepts
I bothered more for marks and less for knowledge

In my College
I never connected the dots
I was learning - passing - unlearning

In my Job
I was testing Windows without knowing how it works
I studied Win32 programming but never applied in context
I was hardworking but never worked on something big
Domain knowledge paid way to be technically strong
I swiped myself and learnt Databases from my mentors Edmund & Roji
They are my inspiration in many ways

After my 30's
Nothing fills the soul except good education
I learnt to learn well
I learnt to connect dots
I finally understood Maths + Databases + Physics
My masters opened my eyes for learning
I became a student in 30's

In my personal life too
Sometimes I lost myself to find myself
Sometimes I disappeared only to be understood I am strong
Sometimes I accepted the things I can't control and let it go
When I look back I was old enough to see time has moved on

I wish I could rewrite some of the stories much better than how it ended. The journey continues..

Happy Learning!!!.


1 comments:

austere said...

Wow

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"