My Life of choice

When I look back I see my thoughts deeply aligned as Introvert

  • Engage in Deep research / Working on extended pet projects
  • Develop deep relationships with selected set of mentors / peers 
  • Have a sense of pro activeness to Explore options and ideas

Education has added the institute, grades but curiosity filled the search of knowledge. I lost myself several times distracted for money, onsite opportunities, titles but I came back to academics and restarted my career and found everything makes me satisfied with constant learning and solving problems, I love to work on.

I also believe the same aspect of meaningful relationships even in partner selection. This could be the reason to be choosy, picky. Wrong choices make us change our priorities. Choose someone who values empathy, kindness and loyalty. Rest all can be managed.

This reflected back reading article from link

Happy Living!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"