Back to Childhood days


Many of us would have seen the below pic if you have born in 90's / 2K period in India. I have done it and played like this once.


It just happened I had to experience the same today. The flat type I had to tow it like this to a nearby shop. I did get everyone's attention :). Yes, a big kid playing with SUV tyres.



This is the tyre and the screenshot of the shop. Its good when you do things whatever you liked once upon a time, I had to lift it, carry it, pull it with hands, get some dark marks with the complete dust.

The type was partially damaged and still usable. He advised me to drive with care for better maintenance. He was a nice person. His quotes in Hindi had a meaning. 'Agar Aap Tension pe drive karenge toh Kuch na kuch hoga. Jitna aap Darenga Duniya Aapko Darega'.

Good Guy, knows his work. Finally left with a smile after the lesson!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"