Perspectives / Relationships

I never really felt comfortable with all the past people I have met. Always, there are some misconceptions, past that everyone has. I never had a deep dive past or regret until I started to connect with people who never recovered from their past.
You initially try to look at them with empathy only to find you can never get along with such people as no way they can recover from their past. I got a similar syndrome when I broke up or ghosted with such people. You should carefully choose whom to really connect with. Find someone who likes your journey, who likes your thoughts, and more important who is willing to discuss and agree to balanced perspectives.

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"