Forget few things / Move on

Some questions in life for which I don't have answers keep haunting me at times. Marriage does haunt me for long. I have to stop thinking or replaying few bitter moments again and again. Both emotionally drained and practically impractical to renew some bitter moments.

Controls your emotions or you will be killed by your own emotions. Cut down certain emotions/habits for the sake of the future. Go away from people who do not need you in their life. That's the best way to live a better future. Personally, I may have not been perfect but I have ensured my drawbacks do not affect people around me.

There are few lines I remember from serial 'Kaialavu Manasu'

The mind/brain is small enough to hold it in our hand
The same mind is wide enough like a sea to accommodate so many memories
The mind can depict positivity or negativity in a situation 
Compared to the struggles that go in our minds, the world is a 'little' world.


Keep Thinking!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"