Lock down burn down

Some personal things I have observed are
  • Stuck in the same place, Usually, I always divert myself and find myself in travel mode. This helps me reduce my debates with mom, other aspects
  • Emotionally it has drained me a lot, I struggle to move beyond some things for which I have no solutions
  • The world will continue to go with and without you
  • You cannot change the inherent human habits of fault finding
  • You need to live the way its called *good life*
  • Life has to be meaningful and peaceful not eventful
I hope to get back to the travel mode as soon as possible. I need to spend the rest of my life in some remote village with a bit of stranger and away from the busy city life. Better go and educate kids and live a contentful life than living up to others' expectations.

Life is short, you cannot satisfy everyone's expectations. Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"