Mother

No matter how much we disagree then is no one except her who knows my emotions, perspectives
No matter how much I fight the person who tolerates me always
No matter how much I argue the person who forgets and tries to understand my perspective
We disagree but we also respect each other's views
All my relationship failures, career failures I owe it due to my shortcomings. I am growing from my failures
I am learning from my failures
My strength is my mother, my enemy is my mother, My critic is my mother
She is my friend, advisor, mentor and my psychiatrist
Thank you, my Mom, my Amma
I hope I become better, I know I haven't become as successful as you expected but I am trying to become a better person
Life is short, Life is an opportunity, do your best 

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"