The Art of Never Ending Search for Life Partner

Myself and My mom will never agree on this Lines. After my dad passed away the gap between myself and my mom had widened actually. There were several occasions where she disagreed on my choices and finally I screwed up things.

I have to apologize to a lot of people for taking time, betraying their trust. It was half baked with people valuing money, title and thinking someone who approaches means you can take them for granted.

Relocating abroad was an option at some point. But now my focus is totally into education / reaching out doing something in my line of expertise.

Continue to teach/reach out and help more students gives me immense satisfaction. Life has given everything I asked for. I wasn't clear of the person I like to meet. It's a happy ending only in the movies. In reality, we never look back on the people who left us. It took me years/months to recover/refocus back. Nevertheless, it happened because I was always switching gears towards professional vs personal life.

I hope I minimize/don't hurt anyone in this issue going forward. Better stay focused on things you can control than doing things which you are not 100% satisfied with your decisions.

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"