Career milestones

Some things I am proud of :)
  • Never took credit of someone else work
  • I never got into any strong disagreement. Conveyed in a polite way
  • Took initiative for things I felt 'This has to be done this way'
Some Leaders helped me learn, experiment with my passion. I am grateful for them. Few people I met in my life, I would not have done the things they did to me If I were in their shoes. Those were the moments I decided to forget and let go to move further. Learning moments do not come from success but those were the days of rejection, slow killers of ideas in the name of 'Not a Priority Now', you are not an 'SME', we don't see value in this right now. 

Everything that pulls you down will push you with the failures it taught you. I am glad I have collected many learning moments to share those inspirational moments for students I teach, motivate people around me. 

To be successful you need to constantly improve the self. Going beyond the insecurity thoughts and encouraging others, playing a risk game not a safe zone game, Leaders who play safe zone games will neither grow nor let their team grow. Move on "be your own leader in your spirit, thoughts, and vision".

The future is built on the stones people throw at you :). Transform those hard memories into a beautiful passage for building the future.

Always do things that make you feel proud and happy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"